- Monday, January 16 at 12:30 - Room 2005 - Presentations by Patrick Laflèche and Jonathan Ferrier on Traditional Medicine
- Tuesday, January 17, at 4:30 - Room 3248 - Sabrina Squires and Renée Vachon, Aboriginal students in their second year of Medicine will talk about their experience working in remote Aboriginal communities.
- Tuesday, January 17, at 5:30 - Room 3248 - Throat Singing Workshop with Lynda Brown
- Wednesday, January 18, at 1:30 - Room 2149 - Showing of Andrée Cazabon's documentary film "Third World Canada" depicting the plight of many First Nations by focusing on the isolated and poverty-stricken community of Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug (K.I.) in Ontario.
- Thursday, January 19, at 5:30 - Cindy Blackstock, Executive Director of First Nations Child and Family Caring Society of Canada<http://www.fncaringsociety.com/> (FNCFC), who has been one of the country's most committed activists for First Nations children.
Thank You. Che Meegwitch.